Old May 17th 15, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Flarmview and Powerflarm Core Config File?

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 12:22:19 PM UTC-4, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
"Rainy days at a contest...."

You can look at a current (yesterday?) IGC log from the ship, it will have all the settings from the old config so you can compare to the new one. It was recently discussed here about "how to pull my old config before the update".

Yeah but... it looks like there is a new option for Communications Protocol that wasn't there before. At least that's what it looks like when you use the online Configuration Tool. I could be wrong.