Old April 8th 04, 04:01 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Doug "Woody" and Erin Beal" wrote in message
On 4/8/04 12:17 AM, in article ,
"Mary Shafer" wrote:

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 00:49:00 GMT, "Doug \"Woody\" and Erin Beal"
wrote:

On 4/7/04 10:52 AM, in article

,
"Mary Shafer" wrote:

This discussion is going round and round, but my point is... that the

stick
forces do not change whether in CAS, MECH or DEL--i.e. any "break out"

force
in the cockpit is incidental to what the pilot normally experiences

when
pulling on the pole.

I thought the feel system changed in the spin recovery mode, with more
surface deflection per inch of stick displacement, but there's a good
chance that was either a non-standard F-18 or some other airplane. I
mean, I could have been thinking of the F-16 deep stall recovery mode,
you know.

It may, but I wouldn't know

There is your problem, wood man. Next time you want to be a prick, let it
be about something you know; instead of making such a fool of yourself and
your Nation.