Old November 11th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Lew Hartswick

Default Aircraft N number

wrote:
When (what year) was the movie produced? I can tell you who owned it
if you can tell me what year (or even better what month) it was
filmed. Won't be until Tuesday because Monday is a federal holiday.

Jim

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:08:30 -0700, Lew Hartswick

wrote:

Where would I look to find who is/was the owner of a power
plane ( small side by side seating "Piper" looking ) seen
in a movie?
N97422
Any Ideas? Thanks.
...lew...

Go Herehttp://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_inquiry.asp

The number is reserved but not now assigned to an
aircraft.

I believe it was 1954. It was a Sci Fi movie. A friend was
showing several movies to me and this one had a C47 in it
as well. I got to wondering if I could find out just who
owned it. Can't remember the name of the movie right now
but could ask him tomorrow. In my opinion there was some
bad Sci in the Sci Fi but that is to be expected in any
thing from Hollywood. :-(
...lew...