Old June 8th 04, 05:22 AM
Denyav

Allow a major part of our fleet to be damaged or sunk, lose countless bases
and
thousands of POWs and civilians in the Pacific to the Japanese, in order to
do
*what* to Hitler? He declared war on us, not the other way around. Does your

A small price to pay to turn a giant isolationist country into a British ally.
You can not make an omelette without breaking eggs.

A century old accident in a powder magazine is still providing grist for
rumor-mongers? Goebbels would be so proud.

Actually I forgat Ft.Sumter another US (Union) PSYOP.
Please go to your local library and check out Newspapers and Journal dated
prior to Spanish-American War.
What they all report?
Do they say"OK ,Spanians have nothing to do with Maine disaster" or,
"Remember Maine,Teach a lesson to Spain" which one?

"Remember Maine" was US battle cry before and during Spanish-US war.

It does not matter if you say hundred years later
"It was a coal explosion Spanians were not responsible for it"
This explosion has been used by US establishment to justify an empire building
war and mobilize population.
BTW its still not clear why Maine exploded only thing that we know clearly now
is that the Spanians had no role to playin her fate.

We do. Its been dissected and examined under thousands of literary
microscopes
- and you know what? It was the Japanese that attacked us. Who knew?

After Nov.28 almost everbody in US establishment,but they waited and made it
happen. remember it well. Not your version of it, but what really happened.
People
who hated us used our open society to their advantage and made us pay greatly
for our previous freedoms. No where during that event was there any
occurance
that match your criteria of Americans killing Americans for political gain.

Gordon

Surely you also believe that Reichstag were burned down by communist fanatics
and Polen attacked Third Reich.