Old January 5th 05, 06:32 AM
Roger Worden

If you're ever at Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim, check out
"Soarin' Over California". It's more like "hang gliding over California" but
still very fun. It's beyond IMAX format... your seat is lifted into the
center of the dome and swings back and forth a bit... you feel the wind in
your face and smell the orange groves and pine forest.

Coming soon to Orlando and Hong Kong.

"smjmitchell" wrote in message
u...
not part of the main stream in America. We have had a number of big and
small screen series using scuba diving, skiing, motorcycling, sky
diving, etc. backdrops ... and some of these also get frequent sport
coverage ... it's rare to see soaring included as even a minor theme in
any media.

What we need is an IMAX feature on gliding on the big screen in 3D. They

do
all sorts of other adventure stuff ... why not gliding. Someone should

give
them a call and tell them that we have a deal for them .....