Old February 7th 12, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Herbert kilian

Default New Butterfly Vario

I am installing a turn and bank. *I thumb my nose at this rule. *Go ahead and throw me out of the contest. *I honestly could care less.

That vario by the way is REALLY nice and I strongly encourage anyone interested to buy it regardless of this ridiculous rule which deliberately discourages safety, innovation and trust.

Hey Sean, aren't you the kid from my 6th birthday party who didn't
like the rules when we played 'hide and seek', packed up the present
he had brought and left??? You haven't changed a bit...