Old July 10th 13, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Bug Dout

Default Asiana 777 at SFO

I saw that on Reddit. Pretty scary stuff. I think I'll refrain from
flying Asian airlines and stick with North American or Western European
airlines.

The bad thing is, pretty much anybody could fly these automated
airliners when things work. You need the (real) experience and true
understanding of aircraft and their systems when things go wrong. These
"pilots" with the wrong culture look good 99.9% of the time.
--
Either a writer doesn't want to talk about his work, or he talks about
it more than you want.