Old September 4th 19, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_3_]

Default Need Another Cobra Trailer Wheel

On Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, Craig Funston wrote:
On Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 6:09:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Chip, I had one blow on my 27 trailer last year going from TSA to Uvalde. I stoped at discount tire and they were able to find a rim that worked. It took a couple of days to get it and was around 80-100 bucks. It didnt match the other one but works fine.

CH

Chip,

This site will cross-reference your bolt pattern to vehicles. After that, it's a matter of matching up diameter, width and offset. https://www.roadkillcustoms.com/whee...ference/#tab-2

I feel your pain. I have an orphan axle that only accepts 14" wheels from a vintage Oldsmoble. This is due to odd bump outs in the cast brake drums that require corresponding pockets in the steel rims. I've made sure to have several spares, but after the last major blow-out, I'm down to one.

Good luck,
Craig Funston

Possibly an even better resource https://www.performanceplustire.com/wheels-by-size/