Old August 2nd 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default barrel roll in 172

Top posting comments ignored, as far as control authority, I
sure am glad to know that recovery from an inverted position
after en counter with wake turbulence is impossible or that
some combined use of the ailerons, rudder and engine torque
and P-factor can't be used to complete some maneuver, even
if not of competition quality.

From now on and hence forth, consider that ALL STATEMENTS
ARE INTENDED AS "GENERALIZATIONS" and the use of words such
as "is, "always" "never" "all, "some" are not intended ort
meant to restrict or prevent, or imply that the answer is
legally binding, universal or written, vetted, edited, or
even proofread. Also, just like a legislature, each word,
sentence or paragraph stands on its own and a finding that
some parts is unconstitutional, invalid or just plain wrong
does not effect the balance of the answer, question or joke.
If you don't like the top posting you are...
free to ignore or even block the post.
or you may cut and paste it to put it at the bottom. Since
forwarding proof marks are added, you could even write a
macro (a short computer program or routine) to do the edit
for you.

Since I do not write with a pointed stick in a clay tablet,
or use a turkey feather and my pen knife to create my
writing tools, I am not a scribe, scriber or even a scholar.
But hey, since I don't have any care, feel free to be
critical.

"Stefan" wrote in message
| Jim Macklin schrieb:
| You have to have "macros" to take porn? "Any acrobatic
| maneuver" wasn't intended to mean 720 degree roll per
second
| rate or tail slides, or but just the basic 3 axis and
| combinations.
|
| To me, "any" means "any". If you mean "some", then write
"some". (Just
| as stupid as top posting.)
|
| BTW, even your "basic" is wrong. Some airplanes cannot be
rolled because
| they have too little aileron authority while inverted.
(Which means that
| you can roll them to inverted, but not roll them back to
upright again.)

| It seems you are talking about things of which you don't
have the