Old August 3rd 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Klein

Default barrel roll in 172

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:26:48 +0200, Stefan
wrote:

Jim Macklin schrieb:
You have to have "macros" to take porn? "Any acrobatic
maneuver" wasn't intended to mean 720 degree roll per second
rate or tail slides, or but just the basic 3 axis and
combinations.

To me, "any" means "any". If you mean "some", then write "some". (Just
as stupid as top posting.)

BTW, even your "basic" is wrong. Some airplanes cannot be rolled because
they have too little aileron authority while inverted. (Which means that
you can roll them to inverted, but not roll them back to upright again.)

I've always wondered what would happen if you got upside down due to a
strong vortex in a Mitsubishi MU-2. These airplanes do not have
ailerons for roll control but instead have spoilers. But if you don't
have spoilers on both sides of the wing (do they or not??) then how
would they operate inverted? There used to be a MU-2 owner that
posted here occassionally. Is he still around?

Klein