Old August 18th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default $640.00 to fill the tanks...

The fact that this hotel was built entirely with taxpayer's money, by
the City of Coralville, might surprise you.

You know, after reading your post an hour or so ago, I have gotten more and
more ****ed-off. Since when does a government have the right to tinker in
direct competition with the private sector?

If you really want to read more about this seemingly impossible
competitive scenario, read this, from our local newspaper:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y1EA1249D

I don't understand it. My kids don't understand it. No one I talks to
understands it. Yet, it's happened. And a fair number of small motels
are in grave danger because of it -- including ours.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA