Old August 20th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Klein

Default POL $640.00 to fill the tanks...

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:33:59 -0600, Newps wrote:

Jay Beckman wrote:

A Lowes and a Home Depot
built brand new right across the street from each other

You see that everywhere you go. These two are attracted to each other
like nothing I've ever seen.

The best looking and largest lumber and hardware store I've ever seen
anywhere was built recently by Kenyon Noble in Bozeman, MT. This
company has been here since 1889. Motto - "We're not the best because
we're the oldest but we are the oldest because we're the best."

It is just a couple of blocks away from a fairly new Home Depot and a
couple of blocks in the other direction from a Wal-Mart that was built
first.

Wal-Mart? Bring 'em on!

Klein
Bozeman, MT