Old August 5th 14, 12:23 AM posted to rec.nude,soc.men,rec.aviation.piloting
&

Default We have shot down MH17!

On 08/04/2014 04:09 PM, Mohammed from Texas wrote:
Infidels,

I'm Mohammed from Texas, former leader of Al Qaeda USA, but I now
follow my caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

The Islamic State now claims responsibility for shooting down MH17,
this airplane was full of infidels and to show the power of the
Islamic State, we shot it down. We will shoot down more planes in the
future, if you atheist, Christian and Jewish pigs do not embrace
Islam.

You have been warned!

Mohammed of Texas, leader of IS in the USA and the future caliph of
the North American caliphate

you couldnt shoot down clay pigeon . i win