Old October 4th 11, 08:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

Default 9/11 Truths

On Sep 22, 7:26*pm, Quaalude wrote:
Notes from the Top Secret briefing early morning, Sept 11, 2001,
Livermore.

"People are so calm about this...it's shocking not only at the low-key
way it was *announced, *but *at *the *comparative *apparent *lack *of
reaction *of *many *of *my colleagues."

E * The *planes *that *hit *the *twin *towers *are *remotely
controlled *(over-riding *the pilots, *and *with *software
modifications *that *would *permit *tight *turns *that *would normally
be impossible due to autopilot default limit settings). The remote
control was enacted from thousands of miles away via Bell's Theorem.

E *The plane that hit the Pentagon will be a small, remotely piloted
Navy
jet. A full-sized Boeing 757 could not have been used because the
aerodynamic ground effects would *have *prevented *it *coming *in *so
low *at *full *speed without *it *having *to *slow right down as if to
land.

E *The well-publicized cellphone calls would be fabricated.

E * Control *over *Flight *93, *which *either crashed *or *was *shot
down *over *Pennsylvania, *would be lost, *and that *that *part *of
the *plan *had *gone wrong (there had been another targeted building).

E *What had happened to the passengers and the plane of Flight 77
(the plane that supposedly hit the Pentagon), UNKNOWN.

E *Osama bin Laden had nothing to do with any of it apart from the fact
that he was a USG asset. *

Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques