Old November 23rd 04, 09:42 PM
Bob Chilcoat

I would certainly second that recommendation. The Buck brothers started
their flight from a now "developed" (read "gone") airport (Basking Ridge)
near Somerset airport where I fly out of. One of our A&P's has a prominent
part in the book, and several other people I know are mentioned, including
the owner of Somerset. That's not what makes it a good book, but it made it
even more enjoyable for me.

"Rich" wrote in message
om...
Holidays are approaching...

For those looking for an inexpensive aviation-related gift, or a book
to read while flying commercial, I recommend the following book:

"flight of passage" by Rinker Buck

I'm not affiliated with author, nor do I make any money off this.
It's simply a good book.