Old September 5th 03, 06:07 PM
Montblack

("Malcolm" wrote)
I am looking for a Boeing-like aircraft, a 737-200 or passenger aircraft
of pre-1985, for a low budget film I am making. The aircraft need not
function but the interior should be as intact as possible. Would like
to ship it to Europe.

I've built a few theatre sets in my day. Send me a budget for the set and
we'll get right on it. Of course now you'll have to ship *me* over to
Europe.

You know, your timing is off by about a month. I could have built your set
here, in our shop, then shipped the entire thing back to Europe inside the
Beluga. Drat.

http://www.airventure.org/2003/galle...runway_600.jpg

Can I push the pyro igniter button - at the end of movie?

"Watch this next scene, you'll see the *boom* in the wide shot."

--
Montblack
"I like to watch"