Old January 27th 04, 06:14 PM
Herbert Kilian

Tim,
Use this link for the form the LBA wants you to fill out (Validation
of a foreign airman's license):

http://www.lba.de/englisch/form/l/l.htm

Looks like they want to see plenty of documentation. However, a
bilateral agreement with Germany requires them to accept US licenses,
the FAA did the same with mine when I came to this country.
Best of luck in Norway!
Herb, J7

(Tim McAllister) wrote in message . com...
Can anyone point me in the right direction find out what I need to do
to have my FAA Glider Cert "endorsed" by the LBA so that I can fly a
D-Registered glider at the Club Class Worlds in Norway?

I understand that the rules have changed, but has anyone out there
ever gone through the process?

Thanks for any and all helpful information,

Tim McAllister "EY"
2004 US Club Class Team