Old August 12th 03, 03:11 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in
:

"John Godwin" wrote in message
"Jeffrey" wrote in news:vje9mkds9doa84
@corp.supernews.com:

Also no apparent benefit to hiding under desks or behind doors.

When will people ever learn that cowering is not an adequate

self-defense
measure?

ARM YOURSELF.

I know of few companies that will permit you to carry on their

premises.
You must not deter the criminal from exercising their apparent right to
kill you. I wish there were a Victims Justice System.

Most of those doing the shooting in such cases are also
employees or ex employees who had no criminal background
up until the time they went postal.

Keith

And I believe most of those types have prior histories of violence or
psychological problems.
Of course,they could have easily used a gallon of petrol and a lighter,or

sword or large knife.

Quite so and most employers dont like those on their premises either.

Keith