Old April 14th 04, 05:16 AM
machf

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:10:38 +0100, The Reids wrote:

Were we to stop using trains to defeat terrorism, it would just
move somewhere else where groups of people are together until we
just hid alone in our homes.

In fact, if you stopped using trains, it would mean that terrorism is defeating
you, rather. One of the keys to fight terrorism is to go on with your lives and
let intelligence handdle the terrorists (yes, intelligence - not a massive
military offensive; you must infiltrate the terrorist organizations and fight
them from within. And after you've taken care of their leaders that way, you
may later mount a military offensive to finish off any isolated pockets of
terrorists that may remain. Remember, many terrorists are terrorists because
they have never been offered a better deal, IOW, they've been brainwashed since
childhood, but the process can be reversed while they're still young enough)

--
__________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke
\_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying