Old April 4th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default If I need a new Propeller -- Suggestions? (Cherokee 140)

In article . com,
"CDP_bayarea" wrote:

And a question on climb vs cruise props. Which would be a better
choice for a plane that operates generally at sea-level, low density
altitudes? How would that choice be affected if the plane was to be
used to travel cross country over significant mountains (10K or
higher).

I'm not sure I'd want to operate a cherokee 140 at 10,000 or higher,
even with a climb prop - unless, maybe, it was upgraded to 160hp.

good luck

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the