Old February 5th 04, 05:13 PM
Bert Willing

Not even talking about aerobatic exams in a Lo100 :-)

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 "TW"

"Andreas Maurer" a écrit dans le message de
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:28:19 +0100, "Bert Willing"
wrote:

Funny thing this discussions. Slipping turns from base to final were part

of
my practical exam to get my license in Germany. Well that's now 20+ years
ago, and we did that on Ka7, Ka8 and things like that.
It is coordinated flight, by the way.

An approach without flaps by sideslip-only (including sideslip turn
from downwind to final) was also required during my instructor
examination. I did that in a G-103 Twin Astir, but I also saw the same
being done with an ASH-25.

Lots of fun, by the way. Nothing more thrilling than taking part in a
precision landing contest without even touching the flap lever...

Bye
Andreas