Old July 9th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Tri-Pacer

Default Beal AFB TFR ???

Planning a trip from Tacoma, WA to San Diego I find a security TFR for Beal
AFB that seems to be renewed on a daily basis. It looks like they have
extended the Class C top all the way up to 18,000.

Will they clear you through it, or must you go around? I'll be around 7500'
and if I can't go through it would be easier to go around rather than
dropping down below 4100'

Reading the TFR is pretty confusing (to me at least) it seems to be
implemented daily for 2 or 3 hour blocks of time.

What are they doing?

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A