Old April 7th 18, 01:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Aero Club Albatross' New Towplane

Hey Guys,

We have exciting news from Aero Club Albatross. We now have a Cessna 182 towplane! It's currently in Alexandria Airport, getting a towhook and necessary maintenance prior to becoming our new workhorse. It will be ready to fly sometime in early June.

We are actively looking for towpilots. After all, what good is a wonderful, beautiful airplane if we don't have wonderful, awesome pilots to fly it? As the Beatles sang, "We get high with a little help from our friends."

If you or anyone you know may be interested in towing from Blairstown, NJ, feel free to contact me (ACA's Membersbip Chairman) at danielsazhin at gmail.com. We have waived all fees for anyone who would like to join as a towpilot. Beer will be provided too (after all towing is concluded).

All the best,
Daniel