Old March 8th 05, 04:04 PM
Mike Rapoport

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message
news

"Kyprianos Biris" wrote in message
Does anyone have access to "King 525A HSI - Maintenance & Overhaul
manual"
?
There's something I need from there.

Our HSI's glideslope is faulty; it idicates we're too low and has
inconsistent behaviour in general. After two test ILS approaches we found

it
was with the avionics (not the ground station).

We removed KX 165 COM/NAV1, checked it and it is right on the numbers
(the
avionics guy said).

We now removed the HSI unit and it's on the bench ...

https://www3.bendixking.com/static/main/publink.jsp

"Bendix/King does not provide maintenance or installation manuals to our
end
customers. These maintenance and installations manuals are provided to
Bendix/King dealers who have received the proper training to install and
repair our equipment. For questions regarding installations please contact
your nearest Bendix/King Service Center"

In other words: "try ebay" :-)