Old December 14th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default Homemade US Sectional Charts for SeeYou

Tem,

Whoops. I actually meant to address the message below to Ted, but a
neuron misfired when I typed the first line. But of course the same
applies to you as well. I'll send along my thoughts on doing files in
batches as soon as I have them organized.

L.

On Dec 14, 7:15*am, "Tim Mara" wrote:
thanks
tim"2KA" wrote in message

Tim,

Of course, please feel free to use my scripts and instructions any way
you like. *It would be great if we could get current sectionals for
SeeYou from justsoar.com.

I believe it is perfectly legal to reproduce and redistribute the
sectionals, provided correct attribution is given. *As a matter of
fact, here is a quote from the html file that comes with the
distribution:

"Acknowledgement of the FAA would be appreciated in products derived
from these data. When product developers or other customers
acknowledge the FAA as the source of the data, the FAA seal or
initials cannot be used to imply that a product is endorsed, approved,
or authorized by the FAA."

I have also been working on easy methods of doing batch
reprojections. *I'll email you about that directly sometime in the
next couple of days.

Best,

Lynn
"2KA"