Old September 26th 03, 02:22 PM
George Sconyers

Default AOA - Aviation Oil Analysis Results Missing?

Has anyone had trouble with getting the results back reliably from oil
analysis samples they have been sending in to AOA? I do analysis every time
I change my oil but my sample has just been "lost" for the 3rd time in 4
years (lost twice in the last 2 years). At about a 70% success rate on
getting the results back, I am starting to wonder if the post office is
suspicious of the appearance of the samples since 9/11 or if something else
is happening after I mail them to AOA. Any similar experiences anyone else
is having or any ideas as to why this is happening is much appreciated.

Thanks,

George