Old July 25th 03, 09:14 PM
ZZBunker

"Jim" wrote in message ...
"Jim Watt" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:11:05 -0700, "TinCanMan"
wrote:

I find it interesting they, as did the U.S. choose
to disregard them. Had they believed it important to their "culture" to
legitimize sniping at an armed force and hiding among the populace while
claiming protection as POW's, they would have signed.

Yet the Americans continued to sponsor terrorism by the IRA
who did exactly that, demanded POW status if caught and
have now been released.

Some Americans Yes, America no, and by the way they who supported the IRA
should be brough to justice in my opinion

But, just like Al Qauda. They who supported the IRA after
about 1960, aren't even Americans. After the IRA went
commie in the 30's, their Ameican support went
from close to 100% to close to 0%, just about overnight.
You probably have to ask The New York Yankees who
supporting them now, since they're probably the
only people who know.