Old December 11th 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Mystery of crashed glider in Arizona

On Dec 8, 11:50*pm, gen wrote:
Possibly Oldshaw O-2 or its variant? I saw one at Soaring Museum at
Moriarty.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gens2000...36093452847633...

-Gen

I called Paul Oldershaw and he assures me this is no Oldershaw,
as they were wood and are both in the Moriarity museum.

Paul points out that the spar is enormously long, and remembers
Schreder building something like this. The spar was also a water
tank, and it looks like the flap/aileron is possibly hinged directly
at the spar.

Somebody out there must know the story !

See ya, Dave "YO electric"