Old September 18th 05, 01:17 AM
Beav

"Simon Robbins" wrote in message
"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
Now the plane sits and gets washed every other weekend by the
line handlers.. He hasn't flown in almost a year.. What a waste of
an aircraft..

Sounds like my motorcycle. It needs about a grand spending on it.: major
service, set of sticky tyres, new chain and sprockets, plus road tax (like
the US license sticker but a good deal more expensive, naturally).

Isn't it just! (Don't mention gas prices Si, I couldn't handle another
thread on that subject:-)

I just put new tyres on my Zed 1000. Conti Race Attack's they are, and
they're sticky as buggery. I'm off to a meeting tomorrow which'll give me a
chance to give 'em a good scrubbing in.

Of
course at the moment I measure everything from essential vehicle
maintenance
to chocolate bars in terms of fractions of flying hour costs, so it's just
sitting there unloved, but shiny.

Mine's siting in the garage panting in anticipation of the ru out tomorrow.
Well it COULD be panting from the caning it got today, I'm not exactly sure.
The Zed is a superb bike for hooning around on and it's bloody addictive
too.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)