Old May 4th 20, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GliderCZ

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 3:19:07 PM UTC-7, WB wrote:
What do I think has been learned? A way to extract TRILLIONS of $ from the US Treasury!

The professional scaremongers are doing facepalms saying “Why didn’t we think of this?”

Oh, sorry gotta go. There’s this guy here telling me I have to get in this cattle car. It’s kinda crowded and filthy, but he is assuring me that it’s for my own good and that I will be able to shower up later.

Wow! Nazi references! Applied to our country, our representative democracy....
This newsgroup has really hit bottom.

I'm outta here.