Old November 1st 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default studying aviation

In article ,
A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:

fernando borderas wrote:

I have look for some schools such as Phoenix East Aviation, Embry
riddle(too expensive), Crystal Aero Group, Aerosim and some colleges...
What school would you recomend me ? Do you think is better to make a
degree for example of a 4 year program in aviation?
Thank you,
Fernando

Quite possibly, or even a 2-year program. The College of
Southern Nevada has a good 2-year program in Aviation that is really
good. As far as 4-year programs go, you may also want to check the
University of Oklahoma, University of Nebraska at Omaha, and University
of North Dakota. I know that UOK and UNO have their own separate
aviation institutes that concentrate completely on it, and are state
funded. I believe UND is as well, but haven't been there personally to
see. But UNO, CSN, and UOK are very good schools with solid aviation
programs.

Add: Purdue, Ohio State and University of Illinois.