Old July 23rd 20, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Herrie ten Cate[_2_]

Default The Thermal Episode #15 is now out

https://pdcn.co/e/traffic.libsyn.com...7-23_11.48.mp3

In this Episode of The Thermal, a glider crash and rescue in the mountains of British Columbia. (1:08)The CFI of the Invermere Gliding Centre gives us a first-hand account of this remarkable story.

On Gliding Club Confidential, we go to Israel and the Megiddo Gliding Centre (24:06), where flying cross-country means avoiding hostile land-outs.

True Gliding is a comedic look at the world of Gliding. It’s just been translated from Swedish to English. We speak to the author. (38:36)

And letting go of the apron strings…there’s a new innovative cross-country program called Proving Grounds. We hear from one of the designers and how it can be implemented at your gliding club. (46:30)

That’s all on the Summer 2020 edition of The Thermal Podcast.