Old November 16th 20, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default "rubber bellows" for LS6 landing gear

On 11/16/20 6:57 AM, Richard Livingston wrote:
We own an LS6a. During annual inspection our A&P noticed that one of the rubber bellows on a sliding link in the landing gear assy has split and needs to be replaced. Anyone know of a replacement part?

Rich L

Hi Richard,

I haven't owned an LS-6 in 20 years or so, but I'll bet you could find
what you need at a motorcycle shop, either in person or on line.

I just did a search for "motorcycle rubber bellows" and found a boat
load of possibilities.

--
Dan
5J