Old September 16th 04, 10:42 PM
Ed Rasimus

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:04:09 GMT, Otis Willie
wrote:

Citizens for Honest Fighter Pilots Open Letter To Media

http://www.independent-media.tv/item...r%20Rep orted

{EXCERPT} Independent Media TV - 4 hours ago to coverage of
allegations about Bush's military service in the National Guard, as
was given to the allegations about Kerrys service in Vietnam from
the......
---------------------------
Otis Willie

YGBSM! Gimme a break. Here's the email I sent to the effusive Ms
Pringle:

I was pointed at your "article" posted on Independent Media TV. It led me to wonder if you personally know any fighter pilots, honest or otherwise. Have you talked to any tactical aviators from the period of President Bush's service? Have you discussed the allegations of his opponent regarding war crimes, baby-killings, rapes, etc?

I was active duty from 1964-1987. I instructed in AF pilot training from '67-'70. I ran Air Training Command pilot training assignments from 1970-1972. I know what it took to become a fighter pilot and what the requirements are for ANG service. Did you do any research in any of these areas?

I can understand your desire to make a political point and to support your ideological position. But, if you want to find "honest fighter pilots" you need to go and talk to some. We are everywhere and willing to be heard. But, you might not like what we tell you.

She doesn't have a clue. Can we really be asked to accept the premise
that "even though they are forgeries" the documents tell the truth?
So, if I've got an opinion and want it to be accepted I simply cobble
up some forgeries and thereby get you to believe what I want?

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
"Phantom Flights, Bangkok Nights"