Old October 1st 04, 05:21 PM
Jim Weir

Yes, but not right now. George Patterson (God bless him) has agreed to post all
my missing KP articles of the last three years, but I am remiss in not posting
them to him. George, I promise to get to it just as soon as I get out from
under the mountain of crap I'm dealing with between now and the 2nd of November.

Jim

(Corrie)

-Jim - back several months ago you had an article in either Kitplanes
-or Custom Planes about a PTT switch. My copy has vanished since the
-last move. Is there an online copy of the article? A search at
-Kitplanes.com came up dry.
-
-Corrie

http://www.rst-engr.com