Old November 24th 03, 10:27 PM
Roger Halstead

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:01:21 -0500, nafod40
wrote:

Bob Martin wrote:
Splat! wrote in message

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm

Don't know about the rest of you, but I find that site in particularly poor
taste.

I didn't. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Statistics
are statistics, but reading the transcriptions...it's easy to be in that
cockpit right next to them.

I always get a charge from the photo of the two pilots turned around
for their photograph whith the Baron visible in the windshiled behind
them. Although the photo is contrived, it still gives me the shivers.

You'll have to fix the return add due to dumb virus checkers not spam
(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair?)
www.rogerhalstead.com