Old October 25th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Crash Lander[_1_]

Default ATC speed instructions, wind and altimeter indications

"new_CFI" wrote in message
That being said, he usually asks good questions....if not for him, for
the hundreds of people who lurk but have a fear of posting, a fear that
may be fueled by negative replies.

I say if he asks a question you think a student pilot might ask, reply
to the lurkers that have the same question. Maybe Mxsmanic won't get
anything out of it, but someone who truly is interested will.

Yes, but I think you'll find that a lot of the frustration seems to stem
from the fact that Myxamitosis won't even bother to try and research the
answers himself! He'd rather just take the lazy option and have real pilots
spoon feed him the answers. I'm a 3.3hr student pilot myself, and I've found
that flying can be very rewarding. What makes the learning process rewarding
is that fact that you can research the answers yourself, and then truly say
YOU did it, rather than say "I got all the answers off a bunch of pilots so
it must be right!"
Oz/Crash Lander