Old January 21st 04, 12:01 PM
Michael Petukhov

nt (Krztalizer) wrote in message ...
http://www.911timeline.net/

This, in my personal view, is certainly from must read department.

Michael

You've managed in one sentence to completely discredit anything that this
website might have to say.

Thanks. So according to you I am so prominent that I can in "one
sentence
to completely discredit anything that this website might have to say"?
BTW what do you mean under "this website might have to say"? This one?

Michael
--------------------------------

"...The Palisades seismic record shows that -- as the collapses began
-- a huge seismic "spikes" marked the moment the greatest energy went
into the ground. The strongest jolts were both registered at the
beginning of the collapses, well before the falling debris struck the
earth.

seismogram

These unexplained "spikes" in the seismic data tends to lend credence
to the theory that perhaps a massive explosion(s) in the lowest level
of the basements where the supporting steel columns of the WTC met the
bedrock caused the collapses.

A "sharp spike of short duration" is how seismologist Thorne Lay of
University of California at Santa Cruz told AFP an underground nuclear
explosion appears on a seismograph.

The two unexplained spikes are more than twenty times the amplitude of
the other seismic waves associated with the collapses and occurred in
the East-West seismic recording as the buildings began to fall.

In the basements of the collapsed towers, where the 47 central support
columns connected with the bedrock, hot spots of "literally molten
steel" were discovered. Such persistent and intense residual heat, 70
feet below the surface, could explain how these crucial structural
supports failed.

Peter Tully, president of Tully Construction of Flushing, New York,
told AFP that he saw pools of "literally molten steel" at the World
Trade Center. Tully was contracted on September 11 to remove the
debris from the site.

Tully called Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc.
(CDI) of Phoenix, Maryland, for consultation about removing the
debris. CDI calls itself "the innovator and global leader in the
controlled demolition and implosion of structures." Loizeaux, who
cleaned up the bombed Federal Building in Oklahoma City, arrived on
the WTC site two days later and wrote the clean-up plan for the entire
operation.

AFP asked Loizeaux about the report of molten steel on the site.
"Yes," he said, "hot spots of molten steel in the basements." These
incredibly hot areas were found "at the bottoms of the elevator shafts
of the main towers, down seven [basement] levels," Loizeaux said. The
molten steel was found "three, four, and five weeks later, when the
rubble was being removed," Loizeaux said. He said molten steel was
also found at 7 WTC, which collapsed mysteriously at 5:20 on September
11th.

Construction steel has an extremely high melting point of about 2800°
Fahrenheit (1535° Celsius). Asked what could have caused such extreme
heat, Tully said, "Think of the jet fuel."

A way to prove that explosives had blasted the supporting steel
columns of the Twin Towers would be to examine fragments from them
among the debris for evidence of what metallurgists call "twinning".
While steel is often tested for evidence of explosions, despite
numerous eyewitness reports of explosions in the towers, the engineers
involved in the FEMA-sponsored building assessment did no such tests.

The WTC debris was removed as fast as possible and no forensic
examination of the debris was permitted by the FBI or any other
government agency. Almost all the 300,000 tons of steel from the Twin
Towers was sold to New York scrap dealers and exported to places like
China and Korea as quickly as it could be loaded onto the ships,
thereby removing the evidence.

The magazine Fire Engineering, a respected journal of firefighting for
125 years, which publishes studies of catastrophic fires, criticized
the American Society of Civil Engineers and FEMA investigations as "a
half-baked farce." Fire Engineering editor WiIliam A. Manning wrote in
the January issue: "...the structural damage from the planes and the
explosive ignition of jet fuel in themselves were not enough to bring
down the towers." Why is such there disparity in opinion within the
ranks of the fire-engineering community?

The immense clouds of dust and apparent disintegration of the 425,000
cubic yards of concrete of the World Trade Center cause me to question
the MIT account of events. Describing the ruins, television evangelist
Dr. Robert Schuller said that "...there was not a single block of
concrete in that rubble." One observer described the scene "as if some
high-energy disintegration beam or laser had been focused on the
towers and pulverized the concrete into minute particles of ash and
dust." The 110-ten-story World Trade Center reduced to dust by jet
fuel?

Dr. Michael Baden, New York state's chief forensic pathologist and an
expert in pathology said in September that most of the victims' bodies
should be identifiable, because the fires had not reached the 3200°F
for 30 minutes necessary to incinerate a body. At a November press
conference, Dr. Charles Hirsch, the chief medical examiner, told
grieving relatives that many bodies had been "vaporized." Are we to
believe that the people killed on 9/11 were "vaporized" at 1700° F?

The World Trade Center smoldering pits of molten steel burned for
exactly 100 days, despite the constant spray of water being applied.
The fires were finally reported extinguished on December 19.

Also, the collapses of the south tower at 9:59:04 took only 10 seconds
while the collapse of the north tower at 10:28:31 took only 9 seconds,
this is only slightly more than a free fall from the same height,
indicating that there was very little resistance. Yet the floors
themselves are quite robust, each one is 39" thick; the top 4" is a
poured concrete slab, with interlocking vertical steel trusses
underneath. This steel would absorb a lot of kinetic energy by
crumpling as one floor fell onto another. So how did both of the
towers fall so quickly?

In a newly release audio, two of New York City's Bravest are heard to
have made it up to where United Airlines Flight 175 impacted, the 78th
floor. Their voices where calm, they explain what was needed to help
the many causalities and to put out the two small fires that they
discovered. The type of fire that these two NYC Firemen describe does
not seem to jive at all with the inferno that is blamed for melting
the support beams and bringing down the first steel high-rise or
skyscraper ever.

Also, Louie Cacchioli 51, another NYC firefighter, assigned to Engine
47 in Harlem, has stated on September 11, 2001: "We were the first
ones in the second tower after the plane struck. I was taking
firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position
to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think
there were bombs set in the building. I had just asked another
firefighter to stay with me, which was a good thing because we were
trapped inside the elevator and he had the tools to get out."

"There were probably 500 people trapped in the stairwell. It was mass
chaos. The power went out. It was dark. Everybody was screaming. We
had oxygen masks and we were giving people oxygen. Some of us made it
out and some of us didn't. I know of at least 30 firefighters who are
still missing. This is my 20th year. I am seriously considering
retiring. This might have done it."

When cameraman and Jules Naudet arrived at WTC tower one along with
other crews of NYC Firemen and entered the building's ground floor
lobby, they were to a one completely puzzled, actually astonished, to
find significant and widespread damage to the entire lobby area;
although not of a deep, structural kind. Moreover, nowhere was there
any indication whatsoever of an incendiary-type explosion or any kind
of fire in this area.

Yet the incredible number of blown-out windows and other extensive
though rather superficial damage throughout the lobby area was
profoundly perplexing to these experienced professional firefighters
in relation to the impact of the plane eighty stories above. As one
put it: "The lobby looked like the plane hit the lobby!"

Other reports, from firemen, have said that the FBI's offices in NYC
that were on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th floors of the north tower of the
WTC were totally destroyed, presumably by bombs. ..."