Old November 9th 20, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chip Bearden[_2_]

Default The Apology

On Sunday, November 8, 2020 at 5:58:55 PM UTC-5, 2G wrote:

BTW, I DIDN'T say that 'Mike Westbrook and Hugh Grandstaff were the only ones who had used the phrase "childless corporate whores".' Go check it out: I said that I "could not find" any other references after doing a search, which I did.

[on 26 October, responding to Mike Westbrook, 2G wrote:]

The only people here who have used the phrase "childless corporate whores" are you and Hugh Grandstaff. If I am wrong, quote it because I have searched and could find no other references.

Tom, add me to your rapidly accumulating list of apologies owed. But if you have only one apology in you, then I yield my position to Mike and Hugh.

Chip Bearden
JB