Old November 9th 20, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
andy l

Default The Apology

On Monday, 9 November 2020 at 00:27:33 UTC, andy l wrote:
On Sunday, 8 November 2020 at 22:58:55 UTC, 2G wrote:
BTW, I DIDN'T say that 'Mike Westbrook and Hugh Grandstaff were the only ones who had used the phrase "childless corporate whores".' Go check it out: I said that I "could not find" any other references after doing a search, which I did.

Tom

. Try reading it in a forum format, such as Google groups
. Most browsers have a Find in page search
. 49 instances of a certain word by now, including in quotes, and the first instance stands out well enough.

More to the point now, since some of us helped with finding the phrase in question, you haven't acknowledged with any thanks or other qualifying comment, such as you don't know how you missed it, thus leaving space for some here to feel your assertion may not have been entirely in good faith and some level of denial continues.