Old November 11th 18, 10:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default TCSC EXPANDING ?

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 7:01:17 AM UTC-5, Bob Youngblood wrote:
Recent activity with heavy equipment such as wheel loaders and bulldozers is making huge improvements to Treasure Coast Soaring in Vero Beach. Looks like we could be making available about 50 RV pads for seasonal fliers. I will keep you posted.

We had our first overnight stay on Friday night, The gentleman and his wife from NH are eager to return with their glider and be a part of the fastest growing club in the country. Yesterday was very busy at the club, we picked up three new members and had a few introductory rides.