Old April 9th 04, 01:40 AM

I just used Plane Plastics... FAST service, new part, lots of
instructions and hints shipped with the part, and a CD catalogue..

I would definately order from them again...

Dave

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 23:12:14 -0600, "Louis L. Perley III"
wrote:

Paul,
I too am in the process of fixing up my 152, I was told by the guy at
the paint shop that a company called Plane Plastics does a good job (still
trying to map out all the pieces I need to order, so haven't placed a final
order yet)

The parts you're interested in can be found at
http://www.planeplastics.com/cessnap...4&modelname=15 (This link
will take you straight to the plastic parts for the 152, the panel is page 9
[Page 8 is for the C150])