Old May 31st 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Michael Ash

Default CFI oral intel

In rec.aviation.student Dudley Henriques wrote:
Michael Ash wrote:
It's only good if the person asking the question intends this sort of
discussion, though. My mpression from the original context was that
they were searching for a single answer ("110kts") and wouldn't anticipate
this sort of varied response. If true, then that transforms it from a good
question to a bad question. It always drives me nuts when there's a
question on a test which has a "right" answer but is actually a very
complicated question with a lot of correct responses.

Welcome to the world of the FAA :-))

Heh heh heh heh heh... you mean you noticed it too?

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth