Old July 22nd 03, 02:15 AM
RobertR237

In article , Bart Hull
writes:

Bob,

Hadn't thought about how to fill the cartridges. (That's another helpers
job right?) I like the idea of the zip lock bags but would prefer the
consistency to be thicker than I can push easily. I always make quite
the mess with a "bakery bag" and end up pushing stuff out the top.

Thanks for the advice.

I used to have the same problem with the cake bags. I couldn't hold the top
tight enough while squeezing and some of the mix would always squeeze out. I
finally tried twisting the top and using some of those plastic zip-ties to
close it off. Works great and nothing comes out the top.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)