Old March 16th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Lark life extension

On Mar 16, 11:38*am, lanebush wrote:
I am researching the IS28B2 Lark for our club. *From what I can tell
these aircraft reach their life limit around 2014. *Am I correct in
this deduction? *The info is pretty scarce. *In fact I can not find a
copy of EO-24 anywhere on the web. *If this is true, is everyone
planning to convert to experimental catagory? *Am I correct in saying
that under experimental catagory commercial operations will not be
possible?

Thanks for any input.

XF

You are correct re experimental and commercial use.
You should also not assume that moving to experimental precludes
applicating of manufacturer specified life limits.
The FAA goes by manufacturer's approved data.
FWIW
UH