Old October 18th 04, 02:35 PM
Bob Chilcoat

Scott,

Post your problem on the rec.crafts.metalworking newsgroup. That's a very
active group, and I'm sure there's probably someone on it nearby with a
lathe who will be happy to drill your part.

I don't have to like Bush and Cheney (Or Kerry, for that matter) to love
America

"Scott" wrote in message
Man, you guys are the greatest! Now this is how this newsgroup (and
all others) should be!! Helpful, curteous, non-political, etc. I got a
lot of great ideas on how to accomplish the task! Harry K.: Great
saying! I only need to build ONE, so making ONE alike ought to be a
piece of cake LOL!!

Thanks again all!!

Latheless in Wisconsin,

--