Old October 20th 04, 11:54 AM
Scott

Haven't made the tool yet, but I think I've narrowed it down to 2
possibilities. Either put the rod inside a piece of sqaure tubing and
scribe two lines across from opposite corners in which case the lines
will cross at the center of the square tube and thus the center of the
rod as well...or the method mentioned where the drill bit gets attached
to the drill press table and the rod gets chucked in the drill. The
only thing is that I think this method would make it as though you were
trying to with the drill motor reversed which might not make the
drilling action happen too fast ... have to try it and see...

Scott

Del Rawlins wrote:

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:28:57 +0000, Scott
wrote:

Man, you guys are the greatest! Now this is how this newsgroup (and
all others) should be!! Helpful, curteous, non-political, etc. I got a
lot of great ideas on how to accomplish the task! Harry K.: Great
saying! I only need to build ONE, so making ONE alike ought to be a
piece of cake LOL!!

So how did you do it?

Del Rawlins--
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website: