Old July 13th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marc Ramsey[_3_]

Default SAFE Winch Launching

At 15:01 13 July 2009, Wayne Paul wrote:
After watching this thread deteriorate, it reminds me why I
stopped participating in the WinchDesign Yahoo news group.
The discussions became personal, agressive, angry, and
absent of civility.

I really wish this thread would change its' tone, or move back
to the WinchDesign group.

Uh, no, we don't want this in the Winch Design group, either, I've had
to resort to moderating away further discussion of this particular topic.
At the moment, we're having a rather informative discussion on various
techniques for fabricating drums...

Marc