Old January 6th 04, 04:12 PM
Eric Greenwell

Andy Durbin wrote:
Eric Greenwell wrote in message ...

I also had 1000+ hours on my ASW 20 CG hook (and another 600 on other
gliders) when I had a forward hook installed.

Sorry, I read this too quickly before I posted the first reply. I now
realize that you modified your 20 and were not comparing with the 26.
Perhaps you could send me more info on the mod. I may want to do it
to my 19.

When countries began requiring forward hooks for aero tow about 15 years
ago, Schleicher came out with retrofits for their gliders. I got the
pieces and instructions for doing this on my 20 from the Schleicher
dealer and had it installed. I assume the same is available for the 19.

--
-----
change "netto" to "net" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA