Old November 26th 16, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Utah Tows

On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 7:32:26 AM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
Hello All,

A friend and I are thinking of a soaring vacation in Utah around the
third week of June. I have a self launcher but he needs tows. I've
flown at Parowan, Nephi, and Logan. Can anyone tell us where there are
full time tows available in Utah in June? Of course, we'll need
accommodations and my wife is an avid hiker when she's not flying.
--
Dan, 5J

If you want to join the ASA motorglider camp in Parowan (June 13-24) we will provide tows for up to 10 gravity gliders. We filled up quickly for this year, so plan early and register at the earliest possible date (https://sites.google.com/site/motorg...ons-and-camps). Our tow pilot, John Templeton, also tows at other dates, so you can probably get tows after the camp is over.

Tom